We guarantee high-quality packaging of the order for shipment and timely transfer of the parcel to the transport company, as well as the transfer of the correct track number for tracking the parcel, but unfortunately we are not responsible for loss, damage or any other wrongful actions of postal or customs officials . We recommend checking the integrity of the packaging when receiving the package at the post office and, in case of deformation, file a claim with the transport company. However, we are always ready to help and advise on all issues related to delivery.
EXCHANGES AND RETURNS
- You can return/exchange the Product within 14 (fourteen) calendar days from the moment of receiving the order.
- Product return/exchange is carried out by the Nova Poshta delivery service. All costs related to the return/exchange of Goods of proper quality are borne by the Buyer (in particular, costs related to delivery).
- When returning/exchanging the Product, the tags on it must NOT be cut off. Clothing and accessories must not be worn before shipping. A complete list of requirements for the condition of the Goods before return is available in Article 9 of the Law of Ukraine "On the Protection of Consumer Rights". In case of non-compliance with these requirements, the seller has the right to refuse the return.
- Together with the product, you send us a receipt and fill out the product return form here (without these documents, items cannot be returned/exchanged)
- If within 14 (fourteen) calendar days from the moment of receipt of the Product, a significant defect in the product (hidden defect or factory defect) was discovered, the Product will be accepted by the Seller for repair or exchange, and if this is not possible, for a refund. If you discover a significant defect in the Product, please write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0 800 31 28 95. In this case, the Product will be returned by the Nova Poshta delivery service, and all costs, related to the delivery of goods of inadequate quality are carried out at the expense of the Seller.
- The return and exchange of goods is carried out throughout the territory of Ukraine, with the exception of the Autonomous Republic of Crimea and the territories of the OOS.
- The Seller has the right to refuse the Buyer the return of quality Goods, which, in accordance with Article 9 of the Law of Ukraine "On the Protection of Consumer Rights" and the Resolution of the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine "On the Implementation of Certain Provisions of the Law of Ukraine "On the Protection of Consumer Rights" No. 172 of March 19, 1992, is recognized as such, which is non-refundable.
ADDRESS FOR SENDING GOODS:
Branch of Nova Poshta #15
Don Taisia Valeriivna